TrendSpider’s Side Panel includes several different widgets
You can add widgets in a few easy steps:
- Clicking on the Sidebar button (#1) in the top menu bar.
- Select Add or Remove Widgets.
- Click on the Add New Widget button on the bottom of the sidebar (#2).
- Select the desired widget(s) from the list.
- Optionally, toggle Wide (#4) to make the sidebar wider for easier viewing.
- Optionally, remove widgets by clicking Remove (#3).
- Click Done (#5).
Sidebar widgets include:
- Watchlists or Scanners make it easy to see different symbols at a glance. You can toggle between watch lists using the dropdown menu or click on the … icon next to the watch list to create, edit or delete a watch list. Scanners are essentially dynamic watchlists that are populated based on a script that you've created.
- Notes makes it easy to add notes about a given symbol. You can add a note by clicking on the + icon and then fill out the name, note and sentiment (bullish, neutral, or bearish).
- Alerts makes it easy to see all of the alerts that exist, as well as add new alerts, edit existing alerts, or delete alerts. You can also configure alert settings by clicking on the gear icon.
- Seasonality shows seasonal trends in prices for a given security, such as the months that it tends to outperform or underperform.
- Analyst Estimates makes it easy to visualize changes in analyst estimates over time.