We call scanners which you launch in the widget sidebar "Smart Watchlists". They make it easy to create re-run scans without having to find and run them using the Market Scanner.
You can access Smart Watchlists in a few steps:
- Use the Market Scanner to create a scan and Save it.
- In the right panel, find the Watchlist widget, click the existing watchlist name, and find the saved scan.
- Optionally, refresh the scan by clicking the refresh button.
You can add or remove Smart Watchlists in several steps:
- Click on the Watch… button, located at the top of the list of widgets (far right of screen).
- Select the Add to new column (will make a new column) or Add to visible column (will add to existing column)
- Click the down arrow, located next to the name of the list. (Dow Jones 30)
- Select watchlist.
You can easily expand any individual watchlist to take up the entire screen area by clicking on the Expand Window button. When you’re done viewing it, you can minimize the watchlist to see the entire sidebar area using the same button.