- Knowledge base
- How Account Renewals Work
How Account Renewals Work
How plan renewals work
- In order to ensure uninterupted service, all renewals are automatic by default. You may disable automated renewal in your account by following the cancellation instructions below.
- Your account will automatically renew every month or year depending on the term you select. It is your responsibility to cancel if you wish. If you do not cancel BEFORE your next renewal date, it will renew until you do.
- You may only make changes to your plan going forward, not in arrears. No retroactive changes are allowed.
- We repeat: absolutely no refunds, no partial refunds, no full refunds. All account renewals and account renewal charges are final.