1. What is the difference between dynamic and multi factor alerts?
- A dynamic alert is created on the trend lines or indicators and notifies you whenever the price breaks through, touches, or bounces off of a trend line or indicator.
- A multi-factor alert allows you to create different conditio...
1. How to upgrade/downgrade?
- Please reference our policies here.
2. How can I cancel?
-Please reference our policies here.
3. I am an existing customer and would like to take advantage of a discount?
- We allow existing customers to take advantage of sales by either upgrading or p...
Can I look at multiple symbols at once?
Yes, you can look at multiple symbols on the same chart by accessing your “Multi Symbol View” workspace.
How can I see supply/demand?
While there is no official “supply/demand”indicator, you can use the “Volume by Price” indicator to see areas of high/low v...
1. Can I scan every stock at once?
- TrendSpider makes it easy to scan through thousands of symbols at once. Click the drop down on “scan through”, and select one of the various large indexes (Ex: NASDAQ NMS Composite, NYSE Composite, Russell 2,000)
2. Can the scan auto refresh?
- At this ...
Strategy Tester FAQ
What is the price behavior explorer telling me?
The price behavior explorer allows you to visualize how your strategy’s trades would have behaved over a period of time. You can dive into the details of the Price Behavior Explorer here.
What does the tabular data mean?
The Tabular Data section is ...