TrendSpider provides access to more than 50 popular technical indicators, ranging from the Absolute Price Oscillator to the Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average. Traders can easily customize the settings for each indicator, including the indicator’s values, data sources, position on the chart, colors, patterns, line thickness and more.
You can add an indicator in a few easy steps:
- Click on the Indicators button in the top menu bar to apply indicators to the chart.
- Click on the three dots to the right of the Indicators button to add, configure or remove any indicators.
If you don’t see the indicator that you need, you can request a new indicator from within the application and our development team will work to build it.
You can quickly edit any existing indicator on the chart using the Quick Editor.
- Click on the Expand indicators list button on the top-left corner of the chart.
- Click on the … next to the indicator that you’d like to edit.
- Update the indicator in the popup window and click Apply to save.