TrendSpider provides access to stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), currencies, cryptocurrencies, indices, and futures. You can search for any of these assets using the ticker search box located at the upper-left corner of the screen.
There are two ways that you can find assets using the ticker search box:
- Search by Name: You can start typing the name of the asset and TrendSpider will try to match the text with the name of any given asset (e.g. “Tesla” would match “TSLA”).
- Search by Ticker: You can type the ticker symbol of the asset and TrendSpider will try to match the ticker symbol.
Note: Ticker symbols are matched before names (e.g. “Tenaris SA (TS)” appears before “Tsi Holdings (TSIHF)”).
Ticker Symbol Formats
- Currency pairs and cryptocurrencies are preceded by a ^, e.g. ^EURUSD.
- Indices are preceded by a $, e.g. $VIX.
- Futures include an *****, e.g. ES*1.